ON Semiconductor Junior Test Engineer in Toulouse, France
As a Test Engineer in the Toulouse R&D center you will be involved in the development of new mixed-signal integrated circuits for the Automotive market. Your mission will be to develop state-of-the-art Automotive test solutions. This will involve working with the new product development team to generate a test plan ensuring that all the technical and quality requirements are achieved. The Test Development Engineer is responsible for the PCB Hardware design and the development of automatic test equipment software using C/C language. The development includes hands-on debug, characterization, interfacing with manufacturing engineering teams to ensure a successful transfer of the test solution to our production facilities. You will ensure that the test coverage goals are met in order to reach the highest quality levels, as required by the Automotive market.
· 2 to 4 years’ experience with testing of mixed-signal integrated circuits
· Understanding of analog semiconductor devices architectures (preferably PMIC or DCDC) is a plus
· Industry experience with mixed signal testers: Advantest T2k or Teradyne ETS preferred.
· Familiarity with C, C or similar object oriented programming languages.
· Experience in PCB design.
· Good communication skills and ability to work and contribute in a team-based environment.
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Good working communication in English and French.
BSEE required, MSEE preferred.
Title: Junior Test Engineer
Requisition ID: 1900041
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.