onsemi Global Account Manager in Sunnyvale, California
Global Account Manager - ( 2205828 )
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world.
onsemi is looking for a motivated Global Account Manager in the Bay Area, located in Santa Clara, California. We are seeking a self-driven and motivated professional to work directly with a specific focus account, managing all account engagements and strategies.
• Global Account Management responsible for driving sales with a specific focus account, managing all account engagements and strategies
• Develop and Execute Strategic Sales Business Plans and Strategies to maximize healthy revenue growth and position the company as a strategic supplier to a specific multinational account
• Drive new business demand creation with our local Field Applications Engineers and our Business Units Engineers to secure successful design wins with our OEM customer
• Engage with ON Leadership to drive Business Unit and customer strategy alignments. Communicate strategy status updates with ON Leadership, while defining support requirements
• Develop and execute contract negotiation strategies
• Provide timely and accurate demand forecasts and close loop communication to ensure smooth support and responsiveness to our customers
• Other functions include activities related to exceeding our customers’ expectations and ensuring customer delight
• BSEE or equivalent technical/industry knowledge
• Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface directly with different levels of the customers' organization
• Must be self-starter capable of conducting assignments independently, reviewing own progress and providing on-going updates to management
• Teamwork player and willing to travel as needed
• 4 years of experience with a proven track record strongly recommended
Equal Employment Opportunity: onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion (including any terms or conditions that would require a person to violate or forgo a sincerely held practice of their religion, unless it causes a bona fide undue hardship on the conduct of business), ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a protected veteran, uniform service member status or discharge status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, certain arrest or criminal history records, homelessness, use of lawful products outside of work during nonworking hours, protective order status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Please visit https://bit.ly/ApplicantPosters to review your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law, Employee Polygraph Protection Act, Your Rights Under USERRA, Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement/Pay Transparency Policy Statement, and Right to Work/E-Verify Poster.
Primary Location : United States-CA-Sunnyvale
Job : Engineering
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting : Oct 17, 2022, 8:52:11 AM
Req ID: 2205828
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.