ON Semiconductor Field Applications Systems Engineer in Shenzhen, China
· Promote OIS/AF solution and provide filed application support for customers in China.
· Collect new or potential demands from customer base on understanding for system, co-work with BU team for new product definition.
· Find out and win new project and new opportunity in customer.
· Conduct OIS/AF technical training for customers.
· Work independently and proactively.
· Business trip for on-site support is required.
· Bachelor's degree major in software engineering or related subjects.
· At least 3 years application-level experience in embedded software development or technical support with C/C language.
· Skilled in using oscilloscope, universal meter and other electronic equipment.
· Be capable of reviewing schematic diagram for customers.
· Fluent Japanese in oral and written is preferred.
Title: Field Applications Systems Engineer
Requisition ID: 1806737
Other Locations: CN-CN-Shanghai
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.