onsemi Corporate Attorney - M&A and Securities in Scottsdale, Arizona
We are looking for a highly-motivated, business-oriented attorney to join our Corporate, M&A and Securities team!
Reporting to the VP/Associate General Counsel, the ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience, with a focus on securities and M&A (a combination of firm and in-house experience preferred). The successful candidate will be a key member of a high-performing team advising on a wide variety of M&A, corporate and securities matters.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing legal support for corporate transactional activities, including domestic and international merger, acquisition, divestiture and joint venture transactions;
• Ensuring compliance with SEC regulations and NASDAQ listing requirements, including assisting with periodic filings, Section 16 filings, and the annual proxy statement;
• Assisting on a variety of corporate governance matters, including legal support for ESG and sustainability reporting;
• Serving as a strategic partner to the company’s treasury, finance, and tax departments, including drafting and negotiating agreements, conducting legal and functional due diligence, preparing amendments, waivers, consents, and assisting in other matters related to the company’s credit facility;
• Providing legal advice and counsel related to the management of the company’s domestic and international subsidiaries, including matters such as dissolutions, liquidations, mergers, name changes, annual maintenance and related matters.
Title and leveling will depend on candidate experience.
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world.
More details about our company benefits can be found here:
We are committed to sourcing, attracting, and hiring high-performance innovators, while providing all candidates a positive recruitment experience that builds our brand as a great place to work.
onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Talent.email@example.com for assistance.