onsemi Technical Community Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Technical Community Manager - ( 2204582 )
We are seeking an experienced Technical Community Manager to build and scale our Community Forum on onsemi.com. This is an incredible opportunity to develop a thriving engineering community around onsemi leading technologies such as intelligent power and sensing. In this role, you will help shape our global technical support strategy and drive a world-class experience for our customers.
Role and Responsibilities
• Work in partnership with Business Units, Product Development, Support, Sales & Marketing to drive forum adoption & engagement and make the onsemi community an exceptional place for customers to learn and thrive.
• Analyze self-service needs and lead creation of corresponding self-service content (e.g., knowledge base articles) to address any gaps in coverage.
• Monitor community health and ensure that all discussions are responded to in a timely manner (SLA) and with a high CSAT.
• Create and continuously enhance forum processes and standards in conjunction with cross-functional teams.
• Develop strategies for improving the quality of content being produced and for promoting usage of that content.
• Establish KPIs and metrics to drive continuous improvements and continually raise the bar on the customer experience.
• Coach and mentor our support community moderators.
• Must have prior experience building and nurturing technical support communities.\
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experience, MSEE and/or MBA desirable.
• 5 years’ experience in the semiconductor industry in a customer facing role (e.g., Field Application Engineer, Sales, Product Marketing) desirable.
• Software / firmware experience highly desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Passionate about community best practices, principles, concepts, and technologies.
• Ability to work across all functional organizations as well as levels in the organization.
• Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
• Technical team management experience desirable.
• Demonstrated experience with building a framework for knowledge management and familiarity with knowledge-centered support best practices.
• Ability to work with conflicting priorities, take initiative, and maintain a customer-centric focus.
• Reduce technical support costs and implement a scalable Community First technical support strategy for onsemi products and technology.
• Develop clear goals and KPIs to measure the health of the community and overall CSAT.
• Increase the productivity and efficiency of technical support personnel by implementing robust knowledge management framework and cross functional collaboration.
• Must have track record of building and nurturing successful technical support communities.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (or Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
• MSEE and/or MBA desirable.
• 5 years’ experience in the semiconductor industry in a customer facing role (Field Application Engineer, Sales, Product Marketing).
• Software / firmware experience.
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a continued focus on the automotive and industrial end-markets, onsemi is accelerating change and driving disruptive innovation towards a sustainable ecosystem in high-growth megatrends such as vehicle electrification, advanced safety, alternative energy and factory automation. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world. Today, the industrial and automotive end-markets are responsible for two-thirds of global greenhouse gas emissions, providing an immense opportunity for onsemi to do its part in achieving a net-zero economy with its intelligent power and sensing technologies. Climate change presents not only a risk to the environment, but also opportunities for innovative business solutions, and onsemi is committed to applying its research and design expertise and adapting its own operations to achieve net-zero emissions by 2040.
Equal Employment Opportunity: onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion (including any terms or conditions that would require a person to violate or forgo a sincerely held practice of their religion, unless it causes a bona fide undue hardship on the conduct of business), ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a protected veteran, uniform service member status or discharge status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, certain arrest or criminal history records, homelessness, use of lawful products outside of work during nonworking hours, protective order status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Please visit https://bit.ly/ApplicantPosters to review your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law, Employee Polygraph Protection Act, Your Rights Under USERRA, Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement/Pay Transparency Policy Statement, and Right to Work/E-Verify Poster.
Primary Location : United States-AZ-Phoenix
Job : Corporate & Administration
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 9, 2022, 10:23:50 AM
Req ID: 2204582
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.