onsemi Senior Tax Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Senior Tax Analyst - ( 2206860 )
onsemi is seeking a self-driven and motivated professional to join the tax team, located in Phoenix, AZ. As a Senior Tax Analyst, you will report to the Director, Global Tax Reporting and primarily be responsible for assisting with the preparation of onsemi’s income tax provision. This position requires an experienced professional with working knowledge of ASC 740 accounting for income taxes. Candidates will be expected to possess the ability to learn quickly and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
• Assist with the preparation of detailed quarterly and annual income tax provision workpapers, primarily domestic and state, including return to provision true-ups and purchase price accounting.
• Assist with the preparation and tie-out of onsemi’s global tax provision, quarterly provision memos, executive management decks and tax related footnote disclosures.
• Assist with the preparation of the rollforward of uncertain tax position workpapers and related memorandum.
• Assist with the preparation and review of general ledger tax accounts and tax expense computations that flow into the quarterly and annual tax provision computations, as well as tax account reconciliations.
• Maintain and support tax SOX 404 documentation.
• Monitor proposed and enacted tax legislation and document the ASC 740 impact to onsemi, prepare technical memorandums as required. • Provide recommendations to management, as needed, or requested, to ensure efficiency of processes.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge to stay abreast of changes and advancements by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Assist with other ad-hoc tax matters as the need arises
• Bachelor’s degree with an in-depth knowledge of accounting, finance, or other business operations. Master’s in Taxation, CPA preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Public Accounting and/or industry.
• Demonstrated ability to work and solve/research problems both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Working knowledge of corporate compliance and ASC 740 provision work
• Possess and maintain strong written and oral presentation skills.
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Detail, results, and deadline oriented and ability to perform multiple tasks or projects concurrently.
• Organizational/project management and people management skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity: onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Primary Location : United States-AZ-Phoenix
Job : Finance & Accounting
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 10, 2023, 4:39:39 PM
Req ID: 2206860
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.