onsemi Senior Supply Chain System Architect in Phoenix, Arizona
Senior Supply Chain System Architect - ( 2206891 )
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Design end to end semiconductor supply chain and manufacturing systems solutions and business process
• Collaborate with stakeholders and partners in full cycle of process of requirement gathering, consensus management, development, testing, training and deployment
• Execute to plan including milestones, timeline, KPIs, and status reporting.
• Document business processes including data flows and interfaces.
• Review, analyze, and define “As Is” and “To Be” systems and processes.
• Develop business process specifications, slides, diagrams, and flowcharts to move from the “As Is” state to the desired “To Be” state.
• Maintain business systems and processes including setup, data migration, and configuration.
• Point of escalation for incidents and requests.
• Self-motivated, able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Data analysis skills. Ability to analyze complex data and turn it into actionable information.
• Collaboration and teamwork across multiple functions and stakeholders around the globe.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Process management / process improvement.
• Drive for results, Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline, Supply Chain Management, or Computer Science or equivalent degree from an accredited university.
• 12 years’ experience in Supply Chain roles including supply chain and/or manufacturing process improvements.
• Understand supply chain business processes and techniques.
• Experience with ERP and/or MES systems and processes.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
• Semiconductor manufacturing industry experience.
• Knowledge of Oracle SQL, Java Script, Excel macros, or Python is a plus.
• Knowledge of database structure.
• Knowledge of Middleware.
Equal Employment Opportunity: onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Primary Location : United States-AZ-Phoenix
Job : IT
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting : Feb 2, 2023, 8:25:25 AM
Req ID: 2206891
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.