ON Semiconductor Oracle Functional Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Position: Oracle Functional Analyst
We are seeking and Oracle Functional analyst for a Full time opportunity. The ideal candidate should have strong Oracle e-business suite application with minimum 8 years of experience.
The resource is to be 80% functional and 20% technical with experience in the following modules Inventory, WIP, BOM, Inventory Costing along with cross track experience like purchasing, order management, manufacturing.
· - Must have inventory costing and intercompany accounting experience. Importance to understand manufacturing accounting flow base costing and also need to understand Intercompany accounting transaction flow.
· - Must have experience in writing technical design documents for conversions, and development support related to following eBS modules - Finance, Inventory Costing, WIP, BOM and cross functional areas.
· - Should have a very good working experience on end to end flow related to Order to Cash, Manufacturing and Procure to Pay track.
· - Applies standard development procedures and a detailed knowledge of the application being developed
· - Review technical and functional designs driving towards simple, sustainable, and reusable solutions.
· - Should have working experience including setting up Oracle AR, AP, GL, Inventory Costing, WIP and Purchasing related modules to meet business requirements
· - Perform Production Support activities for organization's internal customers.
· Must have experience in Implementing and rolling out the developed solutions in Oracle ERP based environment.
· - Ideal candidate must provide integrated systems planning and recommend new functionalities, technologies and processes targeting improved bottom line for the organization.
· - Ideal candidate must be able to research and evaluates new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
· - Ability to provides in-depth technical and functional solution to Business Unit and IT management and ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies
Bachelor's Degree required. Advanced Degree preferred.
Preferred Work Experience (years):
8 years of experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
Strong communication skills to effectively work with others
Proven track record in working directly with clients to define/influence and negotiation the solutions that enable the business objectives.
Coach and mentioned less experienced staff, influence others technical leader
Demonstrated ability to solve end user issues
Advanced technical experience
Ability to mentor team members
Managing complex issues and applying root cause analysis
Expert knowledge of applicable IT systems/applications
Ability to implement new systems and tools
Experience managing IT documentation processes
Advanced analytical skills
Advanced demonstration of project managing IT solutions
Manages in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power management, analog, sensors, logic, timing, connectivity, discrete, SoC and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, aerospace and defense applications . ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, a robust compliance and ethics program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com at http://www.onsemi.com/ .
Title: Oracle Functional Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805234
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.