onsemi Business Process Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Business Process Analyst - ( 2300216 )
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world.
onsemi is seeking a self-driven and motivated professional to join the Strategic Operations team, located in Phoenix, AZ. As a Business Process Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work within the Strategic Operations group to improve the overall new product development execution of the corporation in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Assist in the identification, implementation, and documentation of improvements to the corporate New Product Development process as well as other related business processes
• Assist in developing and implementing project management process improvements across multiple internal and external teams.
• Research and implement emerging project and program management techniques
• Work with new product development teams to ensure best practices are being adopted throughout the corporation
• Drive improvements to the corporate new product development performance metrics
• Experience maintaining, analyzing, and retrieving clear and accurate data, records, and reports
• Experience with conflict management across diverse stakeholder groups
• Can do attitude and good communication skills
• Ability to analyze data and create action plans based on the analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity: onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Primary Location : United States-AZ-Phoenix
Job : Corporate & Administration
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 24, 2023, 9:31:15 AM
Req ID: 2300216
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.