onsemi Sr. Manager, Probe Image Test Algorithm Development and Test Development Software in Meridian, Idaho
Sr. Manager, Probe Image Test Algorithm Development and Test Development Software - ( 2204127 )
As a significant member of the ISG organization, this manager develops and drives many important initiatives for the ISG group. In this role, you will lead personnel of multiple disciplines focused on developing/supporting software and systems for image processing/algorithm development and test engineering. This position is an integral part of the strategic leadership for POE.
We are looking for an individual that brings vision, strategy, integrity, great interpersonal skills and leadership as we take the POE organization to the next level. You will join a fast paced, fast growth organization working on state of the art Image Sensor Products in the Automotive, Consumer, and Industrial segments.
• Portfolio/project/product management of software tools and systems supporting engineering analysis.
• Cost reduction for offline processing and production test software.
• Continuous improvement efforts across key software systems.
• Testjobs: standardization of test code, deployment and proliferation of current best practices across ISG.
• Wide scope of influence to drive the ISG organization to increased efficiency and streamlined product test code bring up.
• Standardize product quality methods to drive consistency across product lines.
• Global support of offline processing systems and hardware.
• Worldwide capacity planning and architecture development for the offline processing environment.
This individual must be a strong can-do problem solver that supports the team to resolve complex issues in creative, logical, systematic and effective ways. You must also have the ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; changing your approach or method to best fit the situation to ensure site success.
• 10 years of demonstrated experience in the Semiconductors with significant leadership roles.
• Requires a BS or higher in a technical field such as engineering or a core science discipline.
• Motivated & driven senior visionary leader who can motivate and drive a technical organization to success, working efficiently, strategically, intelligently, uniting a team with common goals toward the success of the entire organization.
• Strong project & program management skills.
• Must have excellent written & verbal communication and be able to provide condensed management summaries of complex project.
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a continued focus on the automotive and industrial end-markets, onsemi is accelerating change and driving disruptive innovation towards a sustainable ecosystem in high-growth megatrends such as vehicle electrification, advanced safety, alternative energy and factory automation. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world. Today, the industrial and automotive end-markets are responsible for two-thirds of global greenhouse gas emissions, providing an immense opportunity for onsemi to do its part in achieving a net-zero economy with its intelligent power and sensing technologies. Climate change presents not only a risk to the environment, but also opportunities for innovative business solutions, and onsemi is committed to applying its research and design expertise and adapting its own operations to achieve net-zero emissions by 2040.
Equal Employment Opportunity: onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion (including any terms or conditions that would require a person to violate or forgo a sincerely held practice of their religion, unless it causes a bona fide undue hardship on the conduct of business), ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a protected veteran, uniform service member status or discharge status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, certain arrest or criminal history records, homelessness, use of lawful products outside of work during nonworking hours, protective order status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Please visit https://bit.ly/ApplicantPosters to review your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law, Employee Polygraph Protection Act, Your Rights Under USERRA, Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement/Pay Transparency Policy Statement, and Right to Work/E-Verify Poster.
Primary Location : United States-ID-Meridian
Job : Engineering
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 1, 2022, 3:52:35 PM
Req ID: 2204127
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.