ON Semiconductor Product Engineer in Meridian, Idaho
The Image Sensor Group (ISG) at ON Semiconductor is looking for Senior Product Engineers to work cross functionally with technology development, design, quality assurance, pixel characterization, test and applications engineering. Product Engineering is responsible for driving new product introduction by taking sensors from design to mass production. With a strong focus on problem solving and issue resolution, Product Engineering acts in a central role to coordinate product validation and debug, production ramp, and sustaining support to achieve yield improvement, high performance, high reliability, and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate is excited by working cross-functionally on a diverse range of challenges with an eye to continuous learning on competencies needed to find solutions, including:
• Defining validation and debug of new and derivative products including test-chips targeted at circuit and process bring-up, yield, reliability, and overall manufacturability.
• Focus on new circuit IP such as memories, OTPM, pumps, regulators, serial communication standards and new DFT test modes.
• Developing new test methodologies for latent defect detection and reduction of early life failures.
• Failure analysis support is a key component of this position.
• Understanding of imager sensor architecture and product reliability requirements preferred.
• Familiarity with pixel operation preferred.
• Solid understanding of CMOS and CCD process and analog/digital circuit fundamentals.
• Proficient in either C, VBA, Python, Perl, MATLAB.
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
• Project/thesis and/or co-operative education experience with semiconductor design preferred. At least 2 years of experience in validating and debugging CMOS integrated circuits preferred.
• Familiarity with CMOS or CCD Circuit design and test methodology preferred.
• MSEE preferred or BSEE 3 years of experience
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power management, analog, sensors, logic, timing, connectivity, discrete, SoC and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, aerospace and defense applications . ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, a robust compliance and ethics program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com at http://www.onsemi.com/ .
Title: Product Engineer
Requisition ID: 1806897
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.