onsemi Global Account Manager in Livonia, Michigan
Global Account Manager - ( 2300151 )
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a focus on automotive and industrial end-markets, the company is accelerating change in megatrends such as vehicle electrification and safety, sustainable energy grids, industrial automation, and 5G and cloud infrastructure. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world.
At ON Semiconductor our Global Account Managers are critical to our success and have executive-level visibility within the company. We’re looking for a salesperson who will aggressively pursue opportunities and position us to win at a key automotive account. The successful candidate will be a proven winner who gets results and builds relationships.
It’s a great opportunity to further your career in an international, fast-paced environment with a large amount of responsibility and autonomy.
The ideal candidate will:
• Develop and execute Sales Business Plans and Strategies to maximize revenue growth, increase market share, and position the company as a strategic supplier at a key assigned customer.
• Present business plans to management and Business Units for alignment and support.
• Manage and coordinate global support through ON's sales and engineering network. Understand customers' global supply-chain and 3rd party partner network.
• Develop and establish strong cooperative relationships with all levels of the customers' organization and departments.
• Lead new business demand creation with Field Application Engineers and Business Units to secure successful design win penetrations at customers R&D and design centers.
• Work closely and support Business Units on competitive analysis, market intelligence and pricing negotiations.
• Provide timely and accurate demand forecasts and close loop communication to ensure smooth support and responsiveness to customers.
• BSEE degree required, MBA degree or equivalent experience in addition is preferred.
• Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface directly with different levels of the customers' organization.
• Strong presentation skills and good written and verbal communication skills.
• 6 years of sales experience with a proven track record of winning designs and supporting multi-national customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity: onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Primary Location : United States-MI-Livonia
Job : Sales & Marketing
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting : Jan 23, 2023, 11:30:36 AM
Req ID: 2300151
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.