ON Semiconductor Die Bond Technician in Carmona, Cavite, Philippines
· Supports Process Engineer in determining process approaches and parameters
· Supports Process Engineer in setting-up machine based on standard process and quality requirements
· Conducts machine / process evaluation and optimization studies
· Supports Continuous Improvement activities
· Initiate and drive process yield/capability improvements
· Provide 24 hours production support as the needed arises.
o Technical Course Graduate or at least in three-year BS Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical)
o At least 3 years experience as Equipment or Process Technician in a semiconductor company
o The candidate must have a strong technical knowledge and analytical skills.
o The candidate must be a quick learner, can able to carry-out technical instruction easily, and be able to work under minimum supervision.
o The candidate must be a team player
Title: Die Bond Technician
Location: PH-PH-Carmona, Cavite
Requisition ID: 1806913
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.